Construction sites are all over London as the demand for new homes and workplaces grows, although they often get overlooked when sourcing pest control services, but there is a high risk of pest problems occurring during the early stages of construction. Building sites are at risk of rats due to damaged or uncapped sewers or it may be that there was an existing pest problem already on the site. Rats or mice on a site can also cause problems with local businesses or residential neighbours which can lead to complaints to the local authority.
iCo Pest Control is experienced in dealing with pest problems on construction sites and is equipped to carry out risk assessments and follow site regulations. We can provide tailored competitive pest control contracts from the initial set up of the construction site until the completion of the job.
- Our Pest Control Team have received induction training construction sites
- All our staff are qualified, experienced pest control officers working within Islington Council
- All our staff are members of PROMPT which means that they are continually being trained in up to date pest control methods
- All our staff are Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked
- We have knowledgeable call staff to take your bookings and to offer advice
- We work alongside our colleagues in Building Control, Environmental Health and commercial waste
- We provide written reports that are left on your site for Health and Safety
- A direct number and named contact at iCO pest control to look after your contract