LANDLORDS, MANAGING AGENTS And SOCIAL HOUSING
Any type of pests found within a tenanted home can be an unwanted problem for the landlord to deal with. If not dealt with quickly pests can cause extreme distress and anxiety to your tenants, lead to structural damage to your buildings, cause illness and in some cases lead to contract disputes and even prosecution.
iCo Pest Control carries out over 6,000 pest control visits per year to tenanted properties on behalf of social housing groups and private landlords. We are experts in dealing with pest problems in multiple buildings and on large housing estates. As a landlord we can offer you individual treatments to individual properties, block control or contracts for your whole housing portfolio.
- We already provide pest control services to Local Authority and Social Housing Groups
- All our staff are qualified, experienced pest control officers working within Islington Council
- All our staff are members of PROMPT which means that they are continually being trained in up to date pest control methods
- All our staff are Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked
- We have knowledgeable call staff to take your bookings and to offer advice
- We work alongside our colleagues in Residential Environmental Health and commercial waste
- A direct number and named contact at iCO pest control to look after your service needs or contract