Schools And Nurseries
Schools, colleges and nurseries are particularly vulnerable to pest infestations in high-risk areas such as school kitchens, food storage rooms, dining rooms, baby rooms and staff rooms. Common pests found in schools are rodents, cockroaches, ants and false black widow spiders. Untreated pests can cause damage to your buildings, cause illness and in some cases school closures.
iCo Pest Control are highly experienced in dealing with all pests that are found in educational establishments and will ensure that any pest infestations found will be eradicated and managed to help protect the health and safety of pupils, students and staff. We work collaboratively with your facilities team to fully understand and meet your requirements and budget constraints. We offer one-off treatments and preventive contracts that suited to your establishment's pest control needs.
- We already provide pest control treatments to Local Authority schools with Islington
- All our staff are qualified, experienced pest control officers working within Islington Council
- All our staff are members of PROMPT which means that they are continually being trained in up to date pest control methods
- All our staff are Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checked
- We have knowledgeable call staff to take your bookings and to offer advice
- We work alongside our colleagues in Commercial Environmental Health and commercial waste
- We provide written reports that are left on your site for Environmental Health Officers inspection
- A direct number and named contact at iCO pest control to look after your contract
- We are members of the BPCA